Locked out of ScienceBlogs

If anyone sees this...

My new ScienceBlogs blog is screwed up. Movable Type won't let me publish or rebuild the blog. It lets me get into the control panel and even lets me see my posts and your comments, but despite their showing up as "published," they do not show up on the blog. Attempts to rebuild the blog time out, as do any attempts to republish the posts and comments in question. Consequently I can't post, and your comments aren't showing up.

I'm starting to miss Blogger.

I'll post another announcement when things are working again.

Comments

  1. What a bummer!
    Oh, I know! It's a conspiracy to quash Orac.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had my first blog disappear too! I can't get into it or anything, I will never know why so I exploded, fumed, cried, committed serious blasphemy and then made a brand new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. damn I hate not knowing if my previous comment got through, anyway my first blog at blogger wouldn't let me in, and I tried everything, sent for a new password, tried to log in etc, I could not get in, I exploded, I cried, I commmitted terrible blasphemy and then just made a whole new blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts