Skepticism busting out everywhere!

After having plugged a good skeptical blog over the weekend (whose proprietor has now, by the way, agreed to host the Skeptics' Circle in May), I've now found yet another one. This one's called Unintelligent Design, and the blogger, Clark, introduces himself thusly:
I am a skeptic. In fact I don't believe in anything without cold hard facts. And to be honest It makes me mad that I am forced to have my astrological sign and Zodiak animal from Chinese mythology on my profile. It's all crap. And don't even get me started on Alternative medicine. I also like sunny days and puppy dogs.
Sounds like a man after my own heart.

Particularly enjoyable is his debunking of the Aqua Detox System.

Let's hope the rate of growth of the number of skeptical blogs continues.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts