Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Holidays


Merry Christmas


Given that I have one more article written before I left on vacation, I'll post it either Monday or Tuesday (or possibly even Wednesday), depending upon when (or if) I have Internet access other than very unreliable dial-up in a rural area. (In other words, check back every day starting Monday...) Until then, happy holidays to all, no matter what holiday it is you observe this time of year. The above is the Christmas card we sent out to friends and family. It was my wife's find, but, dog lover that I am, I like it too.

Comments

  1. Oh, my goodness that is a sweet face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a merry Christmas to you also, or as we say in Danish - Glædelig Jul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That face is priceless!

    Happy Holidays Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Puppies, babies and beautiful women - someone once said you could sell anything in the world with pictures of one of them, and if you had two you were a sure thing. Most advertisers forget puppies and babies.

    Merry Christmas Orac.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so that's how you spell "chanukah", eh? if you play around with google, you will find that, while that is the most popular spelling, there are many spellings out there, and even jews use more than one spelling.

    woof!

    GrrlScientist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts