Maybe I wasn't as on top of this as I had thought

Last week, I wrote about a couple of Letters to Nature in which scientists discussed in a tongue-in-cheek manner what the genetics of inheritance of the wizarding ability might be in the Harry Potter stories. A reader named Sarah has pointed out to me that I (and the authors of both Nature letters) are a bit behind the times. Apparently, this discussion has been going on for at least since 2003, and Sara shared with me some links to prove it. I thought I'd share them with you:


Ah, well. I guess that's what I get for being a relative newcomer to the Harry Potter phenomenon, having only just read all the books since last winter.

Comments

  1. Rowling has created an amazing imaginary world in Harry Potter. We love the books and read them annually. I'm about to start over, just for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts